- Understand and applying the scientific method
- Interpret and communicate through inferences, predictions, and conclusions.
- Compare, contrast, and question objects, organisms, and events in our environment.
- Extend an understanding of Jewish practices from home to synagogue and community
- Learn and recite important prayers and understand their significance
- Lead the T’fillah service with peers and participate twice weekly before the school day
- Learn the meaning behind the holidays and celebrations
- Study and participate in learning what is in the Torah
- Participate in a weekly Kabbalat Shabbat
- Study about the state of Israel and its important cities, institutions and landmarks
- Learn to speak simple words and build a wide spoken vocabulary
- Write sentences and compose meaningful text
- Become a fluent Hebrew reader
Complete curriculum available in the Mizel school office